Logical Journey of the Zoombinis
Arno the Almost Omnivorous is a grumpy Pizza Troll that first appears in Logical Journey of the Zoombinis. Comparable to many of his race, he has an incredible desire for pizza. However, Arno is incredibly picky about his toppings.
Arno is the first pizza troll the Zoombinis encounter in the "Pizza Pass" level on the "Not So Easy" difficulty. He wants the Zoombinis to make him a pizza of his liking, but he won't tell the Zoombinis what he wants on it, so they must figure out what he wants based on his complaints. If the Zoombinis are to guess wrong more than six times, he will start smacking them out of plain sight.
In the third installment of the Zoombinis series, Arno is no longer located in "Pizza Pass". He relocates to Zoombini Isle, to help the Zoombinis restore their old home by making holes for the berry plants.
Arno depicts the appearance of a short, beige, treestump-like physique, with stubby root-like feet, and short green arms.
- Fleens? You're not fleens!
- Hmph! Whatever you are, MAKE ME A PIZZA!
- Pizza for breakfast, pizza with tea, pizza for lunch and snack and dessert baby would satisfy me!
- Oh...come on, pizza, you know I love you.
- MAKE ME A PIZZA!
- MORE TOPPINGS!
- More toppings.
- Come on! More stuff!
- More! (SEVERAL TIMES)
- Something on that I don't like!
- Something must go!
- EYAAAAAAH! YUCK!
- There's stuff on that I don't like!
- Some of that stuff must go!
- Some of that stuff...is YUCK!
- (QUICKLY) Some of that stuff must go!
- Some of that stuff is yuck...
- Been there, seen that, still don't like it.
- Saw that, smelled it, still don't like it!
- Thank you, thank you!
- THE PERFECT PIZZA!
- Awww...my pizza!
- Have a Pizza PAAARTTYYYY!
- 1, 2, 3!
- (MUNCHES HAPPILY)
- The garden is closed.
- The garden is CLOSED.
Ahhh! No! No! No!